What is a Field-of-Interest Fund? This fund supports a specific area of interest that you define. Once you identify the area of charitable interest – which can be as broad or narrow as you choose – The Foundation will evaluate the organizations that do the best work in that area and make grants to the organization(s) that best fit your interest. This is an excellent option for donors who wish to leave a legacy through an estate gift or bequest.
- You establish and name your fund by creating a fund agreement.
- You may be eligible to receive an immediate tax deduction for your contribution.
- Your fund is expertly invested by The Foundation.
- You recommend grants from your fund that are promptly reviewed and acted upon.
- You may add to your fund at any time, including through your estate.
- Your philanthropy is supported by The Foundation staff, who possess strong knowledge and the ability to connect you with causes that are near and dear to you.
- You have the ability to grant anonymously.