What is a Donor-Advised Fund? This fund allows you to make a charitable contribution, qualify for an immediate tax benefit and then recommend grants to charitable organizations from your fund over time. Here’s how it works:
- You establish and name your fund by creating a fund agreement.
- You may be eligible to receive an immediate tax deduction for your contribution.
- Your fund is expertly invested by The Foundation.
- You recommend grants from your fund that are promptly reviewed and acted upon.
- You may add to your fund at any time, including through your estate.
- Your philanthropy is supported by The Foundation staff, who possess strong knowledge and the ability to connect you with causes that are near