What is a Designated Fund? This fund is established by a donor as a restricted endowment fund held by The Foundation to specifically support charitable organizations or programs. The principal remains intact so it can grow over time, granting out (or reinvesting) the interest earned.
- You establish and name your fund by creating a fund agreement
- You may be eligible to receive an immediate tax deduction for your contribution.
- Your fund is expertly invested by The Foundation.
- You may add to your fund at any time, including through your estate.
- Your fund provides long-term stability into perpetuity for the charitable organization(s) of your choice
- You have the ability to grant anonymously.